PDF template references:
Download our templates to ensure your file is set up correctly.
Click the templates tab above.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure the image on the back is positioned and printed correctly.
- Click Here for more details.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI to ensure clarity of images and text.
- Black type must have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- All fonts are required to be embedded or outlined
Artwork Preparation Tips
- Check our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
Select this option if we are creating your artwork or if you plan to upload artwork later.