Templates are available for download
To ensure your files are setup correctly, download one of our templates.
1. Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure the image on the back is positioned and printed correctly.
2. File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all-important artwork and text must be within the safety zone.
3. Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI to ensure clarity of images and text.
4. Black type must have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
5. All fonts are required to be embedded or outlined
Artwork Preparation Tips
Check our setup guides to ensure a more optimal print result
2. It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-centre.
Select this option if we are creating your artwork or if you plan to upload artwork later.